Simple-to-use universal calculator with the fastest fraction-entry system in the world: just swipe your finger to enter a fraction in a single gesture. For students, parents checking homeworks, woodworkers, carpenters, chefs, scientists, engineers and anybody who needs a powerful calculator natively handling fractions.
- to enter NUMERATOR of a fraction: swipe the number button up
- to enter DENOMINATOR of a fraction: swipe the number button down
- to DELETE numerator or denominator: swipe the DEL button up or down
- to DELETE last digit: tap the DEL button
- to DELETE all: long press the DEL button
- to SQUARE a number: long press the 'x' button
- to SQUARE ROOT a number: long press the ' ' key
- to REDUCE and SIMPLIFY fraction and CONVERT it to decimal: enter the fraction and tap '='
- to view the complete input: SCROLL THROUGH the display with your finger
- to EDIT anything you have entered: tap on the number or operator and delete or add
- to toggle result between PROPER and IMPROPER form of fraction: tap on the result- to use the previous calculation result as an input to the next calculation: don t delete and just carry on with your calculation after '='
- three basic FREE SKINS for different light conditions
- five more paid skin groups designed for kids, vintage calculator lovers or you name it...
- NO ads, of course. Don't like ads.
Missing a feature? Write us directly from the app and we'll add it! (If reasonable :-).
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Calcoolator - fractions calculator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
Calcoolator - fractions calculator (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 98.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.